We Build Arizona
We Build Arizona believes that our state's growth depends on smart and thoughtful public policy set in place by all levels of government.
We Build Arizona is composed of Arizonans like you - people who want to make a difference and are committed to building our great state. Our primary goal is simple: To protect and grow state and local infrastructure funding.
We Build Arizona believes our state's growth depends on good public policy by federal, state, county and local government. We need to work together to get our state back on track. Building infrastructure is critical to Arizona's recovery. A solid infrastructure system is needed to continue to move Arizona forward. We are committed to educating the general public as well as policymakers on the role infrastructure plays in our economy and quality of life.
We ask you to join our coalition to help strengthen our voice to debate critical issues that will impact our state.
- Through constant pressure from We Build Arizona, the Arizona Legislature has retuned hundreds of millions of dollars back to the Highway User Revenue Fund (HURF). This year alone, $86.5 million was allocated for key projects in Arizona.
- Instrumental in the passage of Proposition 104, a $30 billion transportation plan in the City of Phoenix.
- Generated thousands of letters in support of the Loop 202 South Mountain Freeway.
- Supported Coconino County's Question 403 which funded much needed county road maintenance.
- Supported City of Flagstaff's Proposition 406 which funded much needed city street maintenance.
- Provided pipe to Yarnell due to the Yarnell Hill Fire that destroyed many of the homes in the area.